Sunday, June 14, 2009

I'm No Doctor But...

Sarah Palin doesn't look well to me.






My impression comes from looking at the images of her "pageant walk" across the stage at the NRCC/NRSC dinner last week.

Awfully slim, skinny even, more so than I've ever noticed.

No hips, no abdomen.

Toes slipping off the front of the platform shoes.

Prominent tendons at the neck.

The hair is big, but nothing else is.









Here's another .. she's sort of leaning toward Todd as she makes her way across the stage.  Her chinbone is visible and her hands look absolutely skeletal.  Her kneecaps are obvious. 




I enlarged the hands to look at them better.

 

Her knuckles look swollen and her wrists and fingers are terribly bony.  The bracelet on her left wrist looks like it could fall off at any moment.  She's not wearing any rings that I can see, which is odd because she usually wears a wedding band.


Maybe it's just the lights, or the fact that black is incredibly 'slimming' in these photos.  But my impression is that something is going on.  What do you think?
blog comments powered by Disqus