Sunday, April 25, 2010

Sarahypalinocrisy

As in the title to this post, my new coined word is meant to express the supreme hypocrisy as embodied by Sarah Palin.

Take for example her recent quote that bad behaviour should be punished.  Then flip back through your cards to find that never once was Ms Sarah punished:  hacking Randy Ruedrich's computer; lying about being pregnant for the 5th time with "Trig;" Willow getting off scot-free even though she was the mastermind of breaking into and trashing a nearby vacant house for sale; spending $50,000 on a red velvet makeover of the Wasilla mayor's office, and when challenged, saying "I'll do what I want until the courts tell me I can't."

Unfortunately the hypocrisy that is Sarah Palin doesn't begin or stop here... it's rather an ongoing show with her. 

I'm about to add the word, "sarahypalinocrisy" to the urban dictionary.  If you have a concise description and some examples, please let me know. 
blog comments powered by Disqus